Brand new luggage comes with a pre-damaged look

Hey I’ll pre-distress your luggage at at 25% discount! ::laces up shit-kicking boots and grabs mini-sledge::

Someone could make a killing with a “Han Solo in Carbonite” version of this type of luggage. I mean, if Le Creuset can get in on the action, why not Samsonite? Han Solo in Carbonite Roasting Panle-creuset-star-wars-hans-solo-rectangular-roaster-25981331204464-6dc

2 Likes

The one Chevette I’ve driven wasn’t rusty - it was a rental car, in the mid-80s. I got to the airport, they said they were almost out of cars - “Can you drive a stick?” Me - “Not very well, but it’s your clutch.”
(My boss did make fun of my driving, because the “not very well” was accurate.)

When I returned it, they tried to charge me $51/day and 51 cents/mile for it because the manual transmission made it a “sports car”. Yeah, no, nice try, we have a corporate contract and you stuck me with this piece of junk because it was all you had, I’ll pay the rate on the contract. And if I’d wanted to pay extra for a vehicle in Chicago in the winter, it wouldn’t be a sports car, it’d be something with four wheel drive.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.