Breaking: Michael Bloomberg re-enters Presidential race

Haha, riiiiiiight

kids-typing_dkhklw

Are we so old that it took to comment 57 to produce this?

5 Likes

You’re a little girl?

3 Likes

Ok billionaire

10 Likes

To be fair, the Biden and Clinton style dems are way closer to Bush politically than Bush is to Trump or the current Republican Party.

4 Likes

Baby Boomers are hereby defined as everybody born between 1946 and 1957, plus a three-year margin of error on each side, plus Wally

16 Likes

I’m not feeling inclined to be fair to Republican billionaires egos.

It’s a character flaw, I know.

13 Likes

Man - you got juice!

5 Likes

Aren’t we all just temporarily embarrassed meteors?

22 Likes

It was a regular source of scandal when he was younger. And killed a couple of his previous presidential campaigns. Biden was considered a political liability when Obama gave him the VP nod. It was only by working under a well liked president that Biden’s terminal foot in mouth became adorable Uncle Joe.

Whoever they are these damn boomers need to get off my lawn.

11 Likes

Who’s the second one? Tom Steyer is a billionaire, but he’s on the left of everyone in the field except Sanders and (possibly) Warren.

1 Like

Donnie Boy

6 Likes

Oh, him. He’s a billionaire? I doubt he can even come up with the $2m fine he was just hit with.

12 Likes

Ok bourgeoisie

11 Likes

Am I missing something? Why is this bad news? Seems to me that no one who is considering voting for Warren or Sanders would touch Bloomberg with Trump’s hands. It seems like his entry only hurts Biden. Am I wrong? (Real question)

5 Likes

If I consumed many more bagels, I’d probably get such a machine, so as to ensure the safety of my fingers. I am clumsy, and my knife skills are horrible.

Both devices remove skill from the equation, and ensure that anyone, regardless of skill and ability, can slice necks or bagels.

3 Likes

This is closer to what I look like:

But definitely born WELL after boomtown.

4 Likes

I wish bizness school would teach Humility 101, 201, 301, and 401, with a couple of graduate level classes for MBAs. Honestly just because you’re a successful businessman (or are posing as one) doesn’t mean you know jack shit about how government should work (see Current Horrible Situation). I’ve always been so pissed at idiot biz people trying to make government run “like a business.” It always ends up like a screwed-up failed business.

11 Likes

Wally approves this message and doesn’t take PAC money. But is no Boomer.

The media loooooove Bloomberg because he buys air time in $50 million chunks.
That’s how he became mayor.
Nobody else likes him or thinks he’s a good politician

4 Likes