Bret Stephens, professional ❄

Three days ago, there was this:

Then there’s today’s opinion piece. Which is a shining reminder that Bret has never taken the high road.

(Also a good introduction to why harassers get away with it and why women don’t report, despite assurances that retaliation won’t happen. Because it does, anyway).

14 Likes

Given this ass, Bari Weiss & a host of other issues- the Gray Lady has fallen; and she can’t get up.

11 Likes

Fuck, what a bedbug that asshole is!

13 Likes
11 Likes

I’d say that I’m not remotely shocked; but honestly Bret is achieving levels of pure smarm that are astounding even by the standards of mediocre pundits inexplicably granted positions of influence.

Hypocrisy and projection are all in a day’s work; but it’s still somewhat breathtaking to watch a pro in action.

13 Likes

We may have to rename the Steisand effect:

5 Likes

It gets better.

The biggest problem here is that a lot of people a) really do trust the NYTimes, and they aren’t online where the kerfuffle is happening. They don’t know how badly thr whole organisation’s credibility is shot.

9 Likes

JqE0

Yet another examlle that being intelligent and educated doesn’t mean they won’t be a stupid asshole anyway. I wonder, is there an asshole gene?

9 Likes

#meritocracy

8 Likes

#freepress

5 Likes

He mite even be weevil.

9 Likes
6 Likes

Interview with Professor Karpf:

2 Likes
3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.