Brigham Young professor told not to give fake urine to his students to drink

[Read the post]

Fun?

Oh, I get it. “Fun way to teach,” he said, not “fun way to learn.”

13 Likes

The jerk had the audacity to hand out fake urine to his students? What has it come to when you can’t even get a decent glass of real urine anymore?

25 Likes

What concept was that, again?

3 Likes

That some people will drink urine if it is supplied by an authority figure.

22 Likes

The lesser -known Milgram Experiment

13 Likes

Haha, got ’em! But I am genuinely curious. In a physiology class, what the heck?

No thank you, I’m trying to cut down.

4 Likes

What the hell happened to Universities? Ten grand a year to BYU and they can’t even give the students real urine? Come on!

5 Likes

It’s all urine pee pee.

It’s in this moment I realize we are the world’s Florida.

6 Likes

My job here is done…

1 Like

Well. . . it’s at a university named for one of the founders of Mormonism-- they can’t drink, smoke, have premarital sex. . . so I guess drinking urine might fall under the category of “fun” in that case.

3 Likes

Scrolling for the inevitable knee-jerk Mormon joke… there it is.

Yeah, people should just leave those Mormons alone! There’s nothing about their beliefs that’s worthy of ridicule, nope, nothing at all.

7 Likes

4 Likes

Many people swear by consuming their own urine to live longer.

I’d rather die young without pee breath. Personally.

6 Likes

Reminds me of a story I once heard, purportedly a true story from an animator who worked on a Listerine commercial. It seems the Listerine executives gave them a case of the stuff for 3d modeling purposes.

When the video was ready, the narrator emptied a Listerine bottle and filled it with apple juice. He also spilled some on the carpet, so the room was filled with a nice, strong Listerine smell.

Halfway through the meeting with the executives, the animator casually picked up the bottle, pretended to break the seal, and drink deeply. Glup… glup… glup. He says at least one of the executives actually vomited.

7 Likes

first place my mind went too.

1 Like

… and if you would quit jerking off your elbow wouldn’t hurt so much.

1 Like