Britain's US ambassador: Trump is "insecure, incompetent, inept"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/07/06/truth-to-dotards.html

10 Likes

the trump trinity.

18 Likes

If the UK likes alliteration so much, let’s see how they feel about Trump’s Twitter Tariff Threats™.

20 Likes

The Uk won’t notice, being too preoccupied with Boris’s blatantly bonkers Brexit bungling.

57 Likes

Too early for a tweet storm yet. Wait till 3am.

20 Likes

Doesn’t that depend on what he has for dinner?

Anyway, the reason is obvious: the Ambassador has been working for Crooked Hillary.

11 Likes

I am no fan of Trump, but the UK ambassador must know diplomatic cables are monitored and if he used those specific terms, he himself is clearly incompetent at his job for using such, ahem undiplomatic language.

1 Like

What makes you think a civilized country like the UK would be willing or able to practice diplomacy with a shithole country like the US?

29 Likes

Should we really give give Kellyanne Conway any ideas for her take on this?

9 Likes

Not to mention immoral, insincere, incomprehensible, ill-mannered, immodest, inglorious, ignominious, imbecilic, immotile, idiotic, impolite, impudent, inane, incapable, incoherent, incorrigible, indignant, inimical, irksome, irrational, immature, intolerant, inflexible, irritating, impatient, irresponsible, indecisive, impulsive, inconsistent, ineffectual…and that’s just the ‘i’s’…somehow, by some dark magic or other, Trump embodies virtually every negative adjective you can use to describe a human being.

52 Likes

[Wile E. called Bugs on a phone to borrow a cup of carrots to put in a stew and Bugs arrives at his lair with them; the mailbox outside reads “Wile E. Coyote, GENIUS”]

Bugs Bunny : [knocking on the door] Are you in, genius? Are you in, capable? In, solent? In, describable? In, bearable?

[Wile E. opens the door, grabs Bugs and drags him inside]

19 Likes

They’ll notice when the UK is “opened up” for trade with us at all levels, including the push for our style of health insurance at the expense of the NHS.

6 Likes

Don’t forget incontinent

16 Likes

Let’s assume the ambassador knows this. It’s funnier that way.

28 Likes

But “insecure,” “incompetent” and “inept” is a (highly) diplomatic description of Trump. That’s pure British understatement, politeness and reserve in action, that is.

54 Likes

Ya that’s a picture I don’t need in my head… :wink:

1 Like

Trump is “insecure, incompetent, inept”

Yes. And…?

13 Likes

An indispensable asset to hostile foreign powers.

18 Likes

Indubitably.

10 Likes

Britain can hardly lecture anyone about security when they outsourced their police forensics to company that got hit by Ransomware, and then promptly payed the ransom. “Eurofins” is the name of the company.

1 Like