British Airways forces man to sit in wet urine-soaked seat for 11 hours

Ha! I know mine is certainly a bit bigger.

I got this update related to airlines this morning, and it discusses current legal action against the FAA trying to make them set minimum standards for seat size and legroom. They are debating the issue as it relates to safety standards, but perhaps comfort will be improved in the process. http://www.airfarewatchdog.com/blog/37610782/how-recent-court-decision-could-lead-to-more-space-on-planes/?source=45568&nltv=&nl_cs=37786764%3A%3A%3A%3A%3A%3A#

3 Likes

When you only have six days of vacation, you don’t want to spend four of them on a boat getting to Hawaii.

That said, I was understandably nervous about my flights there and back; luckily I had no problems and received no mistreatment.

But I must say this:

You know the bar has been lowered severely when an airline can “brag” about the only one left in the US that still serves in flight meals domestically. (Hawaiian Airlines.)

2 Likes

Doesn’t the Daily Mail and the Mirror agreeing on something mean it’s the truth?

It’s either that or it causes a singularity that will eventually eat up the universe, but I can’t remember.

(To the Mirror’s credit, they do support Hope Not Hate, which is kind of like the British equivalent to the SPLC.)

1 Like

arya-cat-canals-wow

4 Likes

What’s the absurd part?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.