British far-right leader Dick Braine resigns

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/30/british-far-right-leader-dick.html

13 Likes

Dick Brain? Yes he is.

12 Likes

Honourable members, I’m sure.

32 Likes

He’s not just the leader, he’s a member!

@teknocholer Ninja’ed!

21 Likes

Potential candidates to replace Braine include Penis Cerebellum and Beefspear Graymatter.

They could go with a woman. There’s always that famous English racist, Belle Ende.

19 Likes

17 Likes

I have found myself powerless to prevent a purge of good members from the party.

He’s a useless Dick Brain.

14 Likes

“Things went badly for him from the outset, after” being named.

9 Likes

Could also describe today’s Tories.

11 Likes

You have to wonder why these guys don’t just go by Richard.

10 Likes

I’ll be waiting for Mr. Harquin Fim Tim Lim Bim Bus Stop Fatang Fatang Ole Biscuit Barrel

16 Likes

Dick Brain has decided to stand as an independent, though he runs the risk of losing his deposit.

6 Likes

His American cousin is doing well, though:

9 Likes

Best evidence yet for nominative determinism.

5 Likes

No, this cannot possibly be a real name. Although we did once have a dentist named Richard Head. Who went by Dick. And he was British. O hhh, I see, you brits are some evil mofos when it comes to naming children!

10 Likes

Unfortunately, this won’t actually affect the election. The graphic below (grabbed from this Wikipedia article on the UK opinion polling) makes it clear that voters just move between the Tories and the two hate parties.

4 Likes

Like The Hon. Fanny Motor-Neuron?

2 Likes

(Silly Party)

3 Likes

Damn. Well done!

8 Likes

However bad this guy is, his parents must have been worse for naming him that. They HAD to have known what would happen.

3 Likes