Britons enjoy bagel on train

Didn’t care for the plot, but the costuming was exquisite.

1 Like

Probably from Collops, which essentially means sliced meat.

1 Like

Essex man.

2 Likes

Yikes … the thought alone induces vomiting …

I remember getting quite drunk there one Sunday afternoon… and then going to work that evening. Fortunately it was a very slow night.

I was there for 2 years in my mid teens, it was a fascinating time.

1 Like

This trains not going anywhere till i find out what’s going on… lol

Like a load of large children.

3 Likes

Cultured, educated, and interested in the the world? Certainly a lot quieter on trains, that’s for damn sure.

We’d never waste a good local bagel on someone’s head.

2 Likes

He can’t be - the orange is in his hair, not on his face. Maybe the polarity was reversed?

Usually, there is one among the normal ones. This year feels like there is actually only one with raspberry jam, but probably someone chucked it out of the window already…

Ahhh, makes sense. Thanks. That somehow eluded me.

See, even when you’re doing AMAZING things on the L, we’re still going to be silent as a tomb. Maybe you get some clapping at the end.

Tough crowd, New Yorkers.

5 Likes

Ironically, IIRC, the reason it was set up to run only from 2pm to 6pm was for the very reason to get plastered but be OK enough for work the next day.

The NEXT day. That is where you done goofed up.

I got me a Rugby shirt as a souvenir.

I was a bit disappointed they didn’t play this while there. I thought it would be like their Anthem. Fun fact - Feelgood Factor is really Fatboy Slim.

2 Likes

Passengers resort to paganism.

1 Like

Yeah, it was a tough evening. Fortunately, just being there was enough.

1 Like

Pretty much the same train as this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ij8BpOa-Pg

Those are absolutely my people. I miss hanging out with other loud, obnoxious, but mostly harmless merry-makers. Trouble-dours.

I quit drinking because of them.

But then the fuck offs and the outta-my-faces shows up … and the fun is over. I’ve never been actually strong enough to do anything if stuff gets that far other than have a dental bills for dat fact. But I can tell you having been both a bagel-ee and the bagel-or … the fun often times switches side when the rozzers show up.

1 Like

I won’t be able to watch with sound until I get home.

There’s a bagel on some lady’s head and then some skirmish and then some guy throwing bagel out the window.

Will this eventually make sense with sound?

3 Likes

No more than what you have surmised

4 Likes

It made more sense without the sound. :neutral_face:

6 Likes