Bro, you gotta check out the Crypto House in North Hollywood, Bro

Having your kitchen decorated in Terra-Luna now would be like Harvest Gold. The new people are going to rip that right out.

1 Like

Can you make an NFT of the NFT wallpaper before consigning the decor to the fires of hell?

1 Like

All that decorator flash is covering up the truth- this is a very shallow remodel of a ‘50s California ranch house that probably needs a lot of work. These flippers throw down some Pergo and vinyl, paint the walls crazy colours, and call it “remodelled”. It’s probably got galvanized plumbing, asbestos duct insulation, a 30-year-old water heater, and a 100 amp electrical panel full of fabric wiring from the Eisenhower administration.

I spent enough time in the LA real estate market to know a million bucks worth of trouble when I see it.

8 Likes

This is the truth right here. This is a marketing ploy to offload a money pit for sure. Although if I bought it, the purple fireplace and doge wallpaper absolutely stay.

2 Likes

What’s up with all the typos in the description?

1 Like

Maybe they’re trying to sort out the real suckers.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.