Brooklyn gentleman filmed destroying halloween pumpkins

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/18/brooklyn-gentleman-filmed-dest.html

2 Likes

is that Vin Diesel?

5 Likes

Maybe his family was killed by a pumpkin?

10 Likes

Everything about this guy screams “hipster edgelord”.

14 Likes

We all have to get the Trump rage out somehow. Smashable orange blobs are a great proxy.

7 Likes

I wonder what his Reddit username is?

3 Likes

Brooklyn might need to brush up on its Pete & Pete knowledge if they’re going to stop this menace!

4 Likes

First they came for the pumpkins.

2 Likes

He was smashing pumpkins before it was cool.

4 Likes

The smashing of the innocent pumpkins are an unavoidable cost in his quest for the magic golden pumpkin seed that’s the only thing that will stop the prophecy regarding the Underground Halloween Council.

“I must have it! I’m running out of time!”

5 Likes

I coulda sworn it was Travolta.

4 Likes

I suppose one could make the argument that having been carved up and hollowed out, the pumpkins were already destroyed.

5 Likes

In my neighborhood years ago, such behavior was reserved for November 1 (and for those under 14). There was honor among pumpkin smashers then. They had a code.

15 Likes

M’pumpkin.

2 Likes

“ The hat alone calls for a custodial sentence.”

Roger that!

He’s just jealous that they were better looking.

8 Likes

And yet, despite all his rage, he is still just a rat in a cage.

15 Likes

Destroying pumpkins then sneaking away? My money’s on it being Gourdon Lightfoot.

5 Likes

During Trick-or-Treat hours, our Jack O’Lanterns are next to the doorstep. Afterwards they are placed on the curb with a fresh lit candle. I shouldn’t have to dispose of Iack O’Lanterns; that’s what teenagers are for. Sadly, none of our area youths partake of this tradition. Please direct this fellow to our house.

4 Likes

In his defense, when he was a small child all he got was a rock.

5 Likes

#notallhats

3 Likes