Broward County GOP secretary split a female classmate's skull with over 40 claw-hammer blows

o_0 I never said it was the same thing. I gave it an example of someone rich getting out of jail time for something most people would have served time for.

He’s still considered one of the rich, privileged elite, yes? Well, when he was alive.

2 Likes

Fucking hell. I don’t understand how the woman he married in 2014 could have done that - intentionally tied her life to his. Can’t even say I hope she’s aware of what he’s done, because I can’t fathom knowing what happened and going ahead with the marriage. Maybe it’s a marriage in name only? That, or she wears full-body armour, including helmet, at all times. Just in case he has another ‘episode’.

7 Likes

I might have got the wrong end of the hammer here, but they seemed shocked to find the guy was a member of the Knights of Columbus rather than the Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

No, that’s attempted suicide.

It’s surprising to me if he hasn’t committed more attacks. The hammer attack seems like the first attempt in a career of violence.

I wonder at the judge’s background: Where he went to school, Knights of Columbus affiliations, campaign contributions, etc.

3 Likes

shit. [9char.]

1 Like

And the best part is that he can legally buy as many handguns as he wants because he’s not a convicted felon. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

My guess is the attempted murder was an escalation in an established pattern of violence likely dating back years. 40 blows with a hammer ain’t the average psycho’s first taste. I’m pretty sure Tarsey’s psychiatrist knows some disturbing shit…

3 Likes

Probably some cruelty to animals in the mix as well.

2 Likes

Same reason he got away with attempted murder.

Why would she even know about it?

2 Likes

I live in a country where a racist imbecile got elected President. This story is just an article in the encyclopedia of horror being written every day.

1 Like

Failure to indicate.

https://twitter.com/choco_optimus/status/906686851079180288

No shots fired, this time.

5 Likes

^This. I’m sure she knows now. If she’s not a total idiot, she’s already .

@Wanderfound: That guy’s lucky he didn’t get executed for failure to show sufficient deference to authoritah plus having the gall to challenge it.

Can we exit Bizzaro World now? Because this version of the US is irredeemably and completely fucked up.

4 Likes

That was a brutal takedown lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.