Budweiser boycott-supporting congressidiot Dan Crenshaw doesn't realize he's showing off a refrigerator stocked with Bud's parent company's products (video)

I see what you did there.

5 Likes

I’m partial to Modelo. Also an InBev product.

4 Likes

But if you come at Dan Crenshaw from a certain side, he won’t.

8 Likes

6 Likes

21 Likes

These people are actively trying to exploit people’s lack of understanding of trans people and leverage that to roll back gay rights.

8 Likes

25 Likes

And anyone who “disagrees” is a snowflake. These are the same idiots who shoot themselves in the leg with a loaded gun, yet blame the gun.

10 Likes

How did they think they could boycott Cisco? Not buy routers and switches if a hardware refresh came up at the company they had purchasing authority in?

3 Likes

Kewl. And if “they” thought to lead their own lives-whatever that may mean to them-I’m sure they would be too afraid to be honest to you. Let me ask you a question? How exactly does one person in the world CHOOSING to lead their lives as they see fit, any BOTHER TO YOU? Isn’t that what America is about??? “Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

YOU can’t have it both ways…

13 Likes

As someone who has worked with Cisco products, my default position is to look for other options given a choice. But that’s just because I hate having to buy two dozen licenses every time I want to do something useful.

But a boycott? Yeah, that’s not how enterprise-grade stuff works. I believe for Cisco to be impacted, a word like “embargo” or “sanction” is required.

6 Likes

How pathetic.

8 Likes

I always enjoy seeing people setting the bar high right out of the gate.

For now this is the dumbest thing I’ve read all week.

10 Likes

And going with the flow, not learning anything new about people, and not sticking up for the people who are different in your community doesn’t sound brave, sounds cowardly.

11 Likes

Wow, who kicked your truck nuts?

19 Likes

13 Likes

And yet you’re the one here posting in terror that people might think and come up with some minor differences in who they are. Despicable cowardice. I hope all your children were straight and cis, because you can’t make anyone turn out that way, only make their lives hell if they aren’t…and their father clearly cares more about his “real manhood” than about their well-being.

13 Likes

They let 14 year old Incels buy trucks?

What a world.

11 Likes

Futurama Buy GIF

11 Likes

ignore-button
Bigot even abuses apostrophes.

11 Likes