Budweiser boycott-supporting congressidiot Dan Crenshaw doesn't realize he's showing off a refrigerator stocked with Bud's parent company's products (video)

downvote GIF

13 Likes

Also capitalization, adverbs, plurals…

Intolerable! I raised MY kid’s to have Good Grammar!!!

13 Likes

Wait until they find out that all beer is made by yeast who are trans, gender-fluid or some other kind of abomination in the eyes of God.

12 Likes
14 Likes

If he wanted something independent, Shiner’s right there. InBev is bad news, even if they have rainbow cans this week.

4 Likes

That’s not what he wants. He wants a company that opposes “wokeness” and instead shits all over people HE doesn’t like. That’s what he wants. :woman_shrugging: He doesn’t give two shits about the mode of production of beer. He cares about shitting all over marginalized people to show what a big manly man he is…

18 Likes

That, and he wants and needs the chance to engage in performative art pieces for his moronic base.

17 Likes

Spot On Doctor Who GIF by BBC America

If he expresses any sort of tendencies towards tolerance and inclusivity, they WILL primary his ass…

15 Likes

14 Likes

I just bought some real Budweiser, instead of the American ripoff.
But I can assure you I’m absolutely ok with trangender people, especially the ones that like fine Czech beer.

9 Likes

cute, but the nashville school shooting stoked so much talk of eliminationism on far right websites.

5 Likes

This is an excellent choice! I forgot it existed, we have to search so very hard to find it in Michigan.

5 Likes

Indeed. I told my kid’s they halve to!

11 Likes

I don’t drink anymore, but I am trans and can confirm that’s a good beer :+1:

10 Likes

Tequila GIF

9 Likes

Good catch! I totally missed that.

I told my kid’s they halve to too!

Fixed!

7 Likes

willem dafoe platoon GIF

8 Likes

I think ewe mist one.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.