Buffalo Bill's home from Silence of the Lambs is up for sale

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/07/buffalo-bills-home-from-silence-of-the-lambs-is-up-for-sale.html

3 Likes

Sounds like it’s gonna end up being JK Rowling’s new summer home.

9 Likes

new hot water tank, well pump and UV filter.

Does the new well pump mean less temporary storage space for the serial killer’s next victim?

4 Likes

“Would you buy me? I’d buy me…I’d buy me so hard…”

7 Likes

I wonder how often the trains run? That could be very annoying.

7 Likes

Considering it’s more-or-less in the “Pennsyltucky” part of PA, and is next to both the train tracks and the river (traditionally the poor part of town) it’s still pretty nice.

But think of all the cheap hobo labor you could get!

5 Likes
2 Likes

“the oversized 3 car detached garage has endless possibilities.” I’d say that makes up for the lack of a well in the basement.

6 Likes

Shouldn’t there also be a rambling broken down path through the house and basement? Not even ONE basement pic?

They did manage to squeeze in SotL posters/stills in a few rooms gratuitously, which seemed super cheesy.

Also, damn weird kitchen layout, even the fisheye lens couldn’t make that look any more spacious.

5 Likes

Handy for loading and unloading your van in complete privacy.

5 Likes

And saving money on storage units…

3 Likes

It takes it off the market or it gets the hose again.

6 Likes

I must:

5 Likes

Damn shame about the well though. That could have been a major selling point.

“Ionic”? :thinking: Those columns look more Doric to me…

Have been marketing a Buffalo Bill range of moisturizers which come with a free pair of pantyhose… You put the lotion on AND you get the hose :grin:

This is actually a very short bike ride (just up a hill) from the Great Allegheny Passage (GAP) bike trail, which runs from Pittsburgh to DC (when combined with the C&O trail). It’s on my bucket list to ride next year. I am definitely going to ride up there and see it.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.