Buffalo Bill's house to become precious little B&B

I’d rent that house so hard.

3 Likes

Sheep farm or GTFO.

4 Likes

They can’t afford it.

(Kevin Smith has previously commented on securing the rights to use ‘Goodbye Horses’ in Clerks 2; it’s not cheap, apparently.)

Better than a pig farm.

8 Likes

Try building a website with the lotion on!

No, no no no. This is so… infuriating. I will explain my irritation with two visual aids:

I click the 3d tour and my first thought is “This is disappointingly clean, and uncluttered. Why is it so airy and bright?” Then I see the fireplace and I am like… “Where is the butcher’s cellophane roller?”

This isn’t the house of Buffalo Bill. This is the house of American Psycho if he lived 100 years ago. It’s insane in its clean void of personality, but you’re not going to see stray Death’s Head Moths flutter out of rotting stacks of old newspapers. I don’t feel I might need a tetanus shot to stay in this place.

So you go to stay in Buffalo Bill’s house, and you end up with the house from Arsenic and Old Lace, after the sisters have died and the family divided up all their interesting possessions.

Different animal entirely. Apples and oranges. One star.

2 Likes

Free lotion?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.