Bully Karen screams at kids for having fun at a public park

2 Likes

They kids did good and played it a lot cooler than I would have. I even like the keep-making-layups-or-she’s-going-to-direct-her-annhilating-concentrated-rage-at-me-too kid.

4 Likes

Anybody ever have staff like this in grade school? I ended up with a few, including one principal exactly like this. Used to love her hour-long scream at the kids sessions. Parents got together and ousted her before the next year.

2 Likes

I think her strings are wound a little tight.

3 Likes

This women could have asked the kids to be less rowdy.She had every right since she was disrupting her tennis game.My objection is how it escalated.

My wife (who happens to actually be named Karen) would be the first to do so. She absolutely deplores people who act like that, esp. towards kids

And can we please get rid of the “Karen meme” ? I’m all for mocking selfishly entitled weirdos. But there are too many good Karens in the world who have to put up with that.

Love it!

1 Like

You have to speculate on who was winning the tennis match.

And who was not.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I don’t know, but I’d like to talk to the manager to get to the bottom of it! /s

5 Likes

Karen’s damned lucky the kids didn’t gang up on her. They look to be 11-13 years old, and there’s a good half dozen of them.

@Steve_L: I don’t think this woman had children because she clearly has no idea how to effectively speak to these kids. She also probably has not played sports in front of spectators because she isn’t able to concentrate hard enough to block the kids out.

4 Likes

As a long-time Stan, I stan people who continue to fight this losing battle.

5 Likes

To be fair, Karen is right in saying those underage kids were being juvenile. I hope one day they grow up so they too can be juvenile at 54.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.