Racist Karen gives two teens a piece of her mind while destroying their Pride Month art

Originally published at: Racist Karen gives two teens a piece of her mind while destroying their Pride Month art | Boing Boing

7 Likes

I’m just so tired.

52 Likes

“Racist Karen” sounds so redundant.

26 Likes

60 Likes

According to a couple of reports, the teens returned the next day and painted it again, but it got repainted over by a “man in a truck”. So then the community did this:

EDIT: Apparently Discourse wants to automagically embed this TikTok link I’m trying to copy/paste, showing what the community did, but cannot or will not for some reason.

Also, apparently the bigot in question is losing BOTH of her jobs (one seems to be volunteer?). This one is about her volunteer job, but apparently her main employer was inundated with calls as well and is not happy at all.

Her other job at [removed for privacy] has already said her job is under review and basically that she probably won’t be working with them any longer come Monday. Thank goodness. They had gotten phone calls, emails, and walk ins concerning her behavior and people that were in her class have emailed saying if she is to continue to be the instructor they will be asking for a full refund for the class and taking their business elsewhere.

73 Likes

Today, justice was served.

26 Likes

Beautiful

19 Likes

I hope that alleviates your tiredness a bit @someguy

17 Likes

I wouldn’t have the patience to deal with someone like this. I would just turn around and leave, not because I agree or because I would comply to her demands, but because you cannot change people like this.
Wait till she makes an apology video saying “I’m being cancelled for expressing my thoughts”…

18 Likes

Good riddance

real housewives nene GIF

25 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Think of the Karens

“You’re not even standing out anymore.”

But you are, Karen.

20 Likes

Me thinks there was a large bottle of Yellow Tail that was probably consumed prior to this incident.

6 Likes

This makes me think of the interview Ziwe did with a group of people named Karen. Good mix of perspectives straight from the source. #KarenAndProud

Also, people are seriously sleeping on this show. Doesn’t get much better than watching Andrew Yang refuse to denounce apartheid, or watch Fran Lebowitz compare herself to MLK and call herself “the great White hope”. :joy:

2 Likes

So. Much. Projection.

12 Likes

I’m sure she’ll set up a GoFundMe whinging about “cancel culture” to get in on the grifts started by her heroes Biff and eMpTy Greene.

21 Likes

“I have more rights than you!”

That’s Trumpism, in a nutshell. As a white, heterosexual lady, she’s certain she has “more rights” than anyone who isn’t. In fact, anyone else isn’t even a legitimate citizen with a right to exist in this country, so she doesn’t even need to consider them and their views.

31 Likes

"Racist Karen gives two teens a piece of her mind while destroying their Pride Month art "

Careful madam, it appears you don’t have much “mind” left to just be giving it out to people.

18 Likes

When she says, “I’m so tired of hearing you,” I was thinking, “right back at you!”
Aside from the infuriating bigotry, she didn’t even make it look nice. It would be one thing if she and truck guy got together and, somewhere else but maybe nearby, painted something pretty that reflected their views. But then again, their views are ugly, and all they want to do is destroy, not create.
And the idea that the amount of rights someone has is tied to the amount of taxes they pay is just…:woman_facepalming:t2: By that logic, T has no rights?

23 Likes

“I have more right because I pay taxes”
“We pay taxes”
“It doesn’t matter…”

An awful person.

24 Likes