Young Karen blocks parking spot for her boyfriend, calls cops claiming she was hit by car

Originally published at: Young Karen blocks parking spot for her boyfriend, calls cops claiming she was hit by car | Boing Boing

5 Likes

What about this Karen shaming? Ever thought about women who really are named Karen?

5 Likes

This just in: some people are assholes.

16 Likes

True but I was really hoping for the video of her comeuppance. I mean really who the fuck does she think she is?

11 Likes

a radio talk show host in Austin on KLBJ who said he’d be open to having Karen on his show as a guest.

Because ratings i guess. Also i hope this lady gets slapped with filing a false police report

29 Likes

Dudley and Bob with Matt. Now you are big time. I am going to shamelessly plug my favorite shock jocks that I have been listening to for 33 years. If you do not live in Austin, you can listen online or to their podcast:

3 Likes

When I last lived in Austin, The Domain was a place for people with overcompensation issues to throw away their money.

15 Likes

I wonder how much of situations like this is people doing one stupid thing, but then continuing to double down because they don’t know how to get out of it while saving face. Not that that excuses any of this reprehensible behaviour of course, but I feel like the dancing and working hard at acting like this situation isn’t bothering her is symptomatic of that. She’s in so deep at some point that she has to keep going and hope she somehow “wins”. An immature and fragile ego to be sure. A lot of these Karen-like situations seem to involve pointless escalation and stubbornness no matter how petty and inconvenient it gets for them.

27 Likes

It’s still a pretty obnoxious upscale area, not a fan either.

8 Likes

tumblr_dbbbbc687ce4d35a702eb02a9c00eb39_23fe6388_640

26 Likes

The woman trying to park is obviously in the right, but unless that was literally the only place left to park, I’d have been inclined to say “stuff it” and park somewhere else. Could have been in the store while she was still doing her weird little dance and waiting for her boyfriend.

10 Likes

15 Likes

First world “problems.”

People named ‘Felicia’ and ‘Dick’ have it even worse.

22 Likes

I went to school with a kid called Richard Head.

18 Likes

That poor kid; his parents must have hated him.

17 Likes

I hope he kept on driving while reflecting on certain life decisions.

23 Likes

“Bless her heart” is one way

12 Likes

Like “maybe I made the wrong choice on seekingarrangement”…

9 Likes

Like his current choice in dumb, rachet-ass women?

21 Likes

Yes, that one in particular.

13 Likes