Bully Karen screams at kids for having fun at a public park

Originally published at: Bully Karen screams at kids for having fun at a public park | Boing Boing

12 Likes

I love how these kids are both taken aback and seem to suppress laughter at her outrageousness by the end of the video.

Nothing delights a kid more than an adult acting like a child. Even when that adult is behaving like a whingey schoolyard bully.

33 Likes

Wow… Man, if someone did that to my kid, there would be a talking to. :confused:

15 Likes

Ugh. I remember as a kid once our group got bullied by an “adult” while playing in the park. He was pretty big (to us, anyway) and came marching over and yelled and yelled. There were no other adults around and it was really scary.
Those poor kids :frowning:

25 Likes

Every Victorian Karen knows that children should be seen and not heard.
How dare those kids not respect that!

I bet it started with her yelling aggressively. I bet there was no quiet - with a smile - ‘hey kids, could you keep it down a tad - we’re having a grudge match here and need to concentrate’.
I dare say such an approach might have achieved her need for less noise, or the kids might have just wandered off after it.
But no, I bet she came steaming in at full throttle from the off, and did everything she could to earn their much deserved disrespect.

I’m sick and tired of Karens being heard or seen.

16 Likes

She can’t be a kid at 54, but she can be just as juvenile as a kid by screaming at kids for being kids.

9 Likes

Can you imagine what it would be like to have to work in an office or other environment with any of these Karens?

4 Likes

30 Rock Fellow Kids GIF by PeacockTV

25 Likes

Will Ferrell Weed GIF

18 Likes

Exercise is supposed to give you endorphins. Endorphins are supposed to make you happy.
I think she’s doing tennis wrong.

15 Likes

I love how she tried to insult these kids by calling them “juvenile.”

6 Likes

When faced with assholes like this woman, kids need to remember “Stranger Danger!” I think the woman was unlikely to abduct or sexually abuse the kids given the situation. But I wouldn’t put it past her to start lashing out with the tennis racket and that qualifies IMO as danger.

If you think you’re potentially in danger from a stranger (the interaction seems to indicate this woman was a stranger to these kids) seek out an adult for help or just start making noise to draw attention to the situation.

5 Likes

ima1313ges

9 Likes

I’m sure there are lotsa other things karen’s doing wrong.

I hope she either did not reproduce, or her kids are absolutely nothing like her.

4 Likes

This is exactly why my wife is desperately counting the days to her retirement next year. There are a couple of full-on Karens and a couple of other coworkers that swing in and out of the Karen syndrome.

5 Likes

That is one lucky Karen. You don’t talk to kids like that, and if you do I hope you realize that there are lots of mama and papa bears nearby who don’t particularly like you talking to our kids like that. And we don’t care if you’re having a bad tennis match at 54.

6 Likes

It’s easy for me to say, working from home, but I almost think it would be a welcome release for much of my pent up rage. Bring it on, Karen! Try to pull that shit in my presence. I will slay you with my words!

10 Likes

Like Donkey Kong!

7 Likes

Karen: Hey! Children! Stop being childish!

Kids: Uhhhhh… what?

1 Like

And whose fault is that?

5 Likes