Bumper Stickers and Bullet Points for the Left

So it’s a running joke that Democrats aren’t as good at sloganeering as Republicans. Got any original slogans, hot talking points or bumper-sticker copy to donate to the cause? Or any good ones you’ve heard lately?

These came to me in the shower (sorry for the image, but TBF, for all y’all know I’m a hound dog riverboat captain who smokes a corn-cob pipe…) Not sure they’re not parellel or straight up copied but to kick things off:

1. What’s the point of creating 3 new jobs if one person has to work all three to get by…

2. Paranoid about immigrants driving down wages? Try a minimum wage instead! It’s labor policy, but cruelty-free and racism-free!

5 Likes

i’m planning on making and selling these as t-shirts from the time primaries start until the general election.

SHOUTING DOES NOT
INCREASE THE TRUTH VALUE
OF YOUR ARGUMENTS.

¿ MENUDO
O
POSOLE ¿

6 Likes

“People ask where we’ll come up with the money to address climate change. We came up with TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS in a matter of weeks to deal with the 2008 financial crisis. It’s not a question of money; it’s a question of will, and we’ll save money in the long term. We can do this.”

4 Likes

“Free stuff for rural whites, too!”

The genius part is nothing has to change…

3 Likes
4 Likes

‘China, if you’re listening, why don’t you get Trump’s tax returns’ -HRC

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.