Busted: Fox host Chris Wallace fact checks Sarah Sanders on air

Same I didn’t see her sweat personally. She had more of a shitty insurance sales look IMO of the “nevermind the fine print” variety. To me it looks more like a person who has become detached from the word puzzles pouring from their mouth because if they listen to themselves they might accidentally tell the truth.

1 Like

So you’re saying you could lie once for Trump? You’re hired!

3 Likes

it’s meaningless because Hannity has already called the actual reporters on Fox “fake news” right to their faces at trump conventions

come on Mueller I cannot take much more of this year, I know the courts are mostly shutdown but you’ve got to be able to send up some kind of signal flare, you are our only hope left, even if the report is thrown in the trash afterwards

2 Likes

3 Likes

Conservative white Xtians don’t lie. What they say is so because they said it.

I mean of course it¨s true that not as many people of color can claim this superpower - and hey maybe none of them are women, but it’s not impossible.

1 Like

Don King is showbiz through and through. Although you remind me that sports is another area of the public sphere where a PoC can gain the superpower’s full effect.

There are exceptions to the rule, but I wouldn’t include Clarence Thomas amongst them. The guy barely says a word, doesn’t have charisma, and all the Tomming in the world can’t save an African-American political figure from being mistrusted by a large portion of white America.

2 Likes

he really only used the superpower once, in his confirmation hearings. But it is pretty apparent he is shameless.

3 Likes

I came to say exactly that. The standard authoritarian response is “the Constitution doesn’t mean very much if you’re dead.” This would come as news to the founders of this country, and all those who gave their lives to defend it. Fascism is still unAmerican.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Like everyone in Trump’s orbit he’ll exploit her as long as she’s useful, leave her a hollowed husk of a human being and toss her aside like a used condom once he decides she’s embarrassing him.

(That is, if he used condoms.)

11 Likes

So that means we just have to raise the height of the wall by… (checks flight ceiling of 747) 43,970 feet.

18 Likes

How exactly did she manage to outlast Spicer for so long? Is it just a matter of not being quite so readily mocked on SNL?

1 Like

News flash: you can walk across the northern border too, you gonna tell me a “terrorist” would rather cross the desert than sneak through the woods in upstate NY or Vermont?

Here’s what it looks like, no wall, no fence, just a marker. (Full disclosure, I know it is monitored in some places, but I also know locals often cross it to get smokes or beer from Canada.)

9 Likes

“That’s what sets America apart from EVERY OTHER COUNTRY, we value life, that’s what makes us unique.”

Seriously. Is that what even some Americans believe? Let alone those in charge. Because that explains all of the Trump administrations’ foreign policy. They literally do not give a fuck about the rest of the world. So why should the rest of the world give a fuck about them?

16 Likes

Sheer audacity. She commits to the lies, it gets so ridiculous we can only stare in disbelief.

8 Likes

How exactly did she manage to outlast Spicer for so long?

No bunny suit.

8 Likes

Weirdly, that makes me feel like Spicer is actually human. Jury still out on Sanders.

4 Likes

Those shootings are just symptoms of the real problem facing America: immigrants, obviously.

/s

7 Likes

If you take a group of people that is as misogynist as the federal republican party, and you grab a man and a woman from it, the odds that the woman is more capable of standing strong against ridicule are about 100,000 to 1 in her favour. You can think of it as a process of natural selection.

22 Likes