But Her Emails: Ivanka Trump used personal email account for messages about her government work

She didn’t know the rules? Was she not participating in the 2016 election? Sigh.

9 Likes

That’s the key. Hillary’s private email handled over 2,000 classified emails.

How many classified emails did Ivanka handle in private email?

Ms. Trump did not create a private server in her house or office… of course not; everyone knows an insecure public email server is safer! /s

8 Likes

Just like Meghan McCain said that her head would have exploded had Obama treated the military the way that Trump does, so too can Ivanka use a personal mail server with impunity. Because, you see, the right’s outrage is, and always has been, about the person and not the action.

Total fucking hypocrites.

20 Likes

Why is this important or relevant? A server doesn’t become magically more or less “bad” based on where it’s located.

And we know this how?

9 Likes
10 Likes

I was always in the awkward position of disliking Hilary, but hating her enemies more.

I think that the email thing in conjunction with an inability to own up to mistakes like not properly securing the embassy, and, oh yeah, VOTING FOR THE IRAQ war, show a pattern of bad decisions that make it valid to dislike her. But that nuance is lost on the fash.

(For the record, once the primaries were over I voted for her in the general election)

4 Likes

tumblr_inline_pay8y6pQIC1sviztv_540

15 Likes

Seems you have a problem distinguishing between “private” and “personal” email. Hilary used a private email server (which was accessed by a single IT professional). Ivanka (and Jared) host there personal email on a shared GoDaddy account!

11 Likes

10 Likes

or somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds

2 Likes

That’s usually where you find the complaints department.

Careful though, the lights might be out. Also, the stairs.

5 Likes

Come on lets try 110.

edit: Its a pretty bizarre time so I would place a small bet on a few of Anthony Weiner’s emails being on there too.

2 Likes

Jared and Ivanka make policy FLY!

chickens17

6 Likes

And, after 3… 1, 2, 3… Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!.. etc. etc. Lyin’ Ivanka… blah, blah, blah, blah…
Beyond parody.

6 Likes

Well, the Trump’s wouldn’t lie would they?

3 Likes

I can’t imagine they aren’t.

4 Likes

It was never about classified docs, it was about record keeping.
Lock Ivanka up!

3 Likes

Please. Ivanka’s a Republican, so it’s fine. I know I’m right because the Times tells me so. You don’t see them making a big deal about it like they do when it’s a Democrat, right?
So, you know, nothingburger. Let’s move on on and find a real scandal like all the expensive clothes Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has bought without a salary (source: conservative extrapolating from a crappy photo).

5 Likes

When I see photos of Ivanka, I’m left wondering if Patsy and Edina couldn’t do a better job of running America.

I’m sure that Saffy could.

17 Likes