Trump asks Russia to conduct espionage against Hillary Clinton

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/07/27/trump-asks-russia-to-conduct-e.html

5 Likes

Amateur thug wishing he were in a position to go pro. This man deserves the presidency like Kissinger deserved the Nobel Peace Prize.

40 Likes

So it’s national security when someone who doesn’t hold a government office asks a foreign power to “find” missing emails that someone in government has “lost”? I would think most company’s would hold the person that lost the item responsible first.

3 Likes

Also, new plagiarism scandal looming!

Donald Trump said Wednesday he would consider recognizing Crimea as Russian territory and lifting the sanctions against the country if he’s elected president.

The settlement of the Czechoslovakian Crimean problem, which has now been achieved is, in my view, only the prelude to a larger settlement in which all Europe may find peace. This morning I had another talk with the German Chancellor Russian Premier, Herr Hitler Putin, and here is the paper which bears his name upon it as well as mine.

My good friends, for the second time in our history, a British Prime Minister an American President has returned from Germany Russia bringing peace with honour. I believe it is peace for our time.

33 Likes

I would be pleased if Russia and China opted to hack Trump’s emails instead just for fun.

19 Likes

Can his private emails possibly be any worse than what he spews out to the public?

29 Likes

Don’t worry. After Trump’s coronation he won’t need to use foreign states to conduct espionage and sabotage against his enemies.*

“Comrade. All we find are thousinds and thousinds of emails Trump send to self. All are full with how great Trump thinks self is. Plus dick pics. So very many dick picks.”

• Trump 2016!
33 Likes

Late last night I posted a petition to U.S Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and Senate Intelligence Committee Vice Chair Dianne Feinstein, regarding Donald Trump and our national security.

You’re all welcome to read, sign and share… though at this point I think the wheels are already off the axles and we’re already soaring off the precipice, enjoying the view…

10 Likes

Yes, It would generate much lulz.

2 Likes

Tonight and tomorrow, as the Democrats’ candidates make their big speeches, the news cycle will be heavily saturated with the terms “hacking”, “emails”, “security”, and “Hillary Clinton”.

3 Likes

Oh, sure! Just outsource all of those good hacking jobs to Russia.

Where are all the job-creators when you need them?

15 Likes

How is national security put at risk by the publication of 30,000 emails about yoga lessons and Chelsea’s wedding??

11 Likes

Perhaps by the ones that have already been retrieved (from other sources) that were (a) not part of the emails turned in by Clinton teams and (b) contained classified information.

3 Likes

I bet he says fuck a lot. (Same poison, different flavor.)

3 Likes

6 Likes

Wow, I didn’t know. I guess I should have. So yeah, what you said.

3 Likes

Wrong. The Russian flag has one shirtless Putin riding a bear. The Russian presidential flag has two.

28 Likes

Good, that’s treason. Hang his ass.

12 Likes

I haven’t been reading Breitbart, no.

39 Likes

I don’t suppose you noticed the part about a presidential candidate inviting a foreign nation to conduct espionage against the US?

17 Likes