Butter emails - the double standard that women in politics must be held to

John F Kennedy Jr will return to posting in the wrath threads about forced vaccination on July 2st, 2036.

16 Likes

season 5 GIF

9 Likes

Dig out of what?

There’s a really toxic groupthink of hostile trolling here, and reaching to some ludicrous levels of bad faith.

It’s a shame that this is Boing Boing.

1 Like

She doesn’t need to be the bad guy. It wasn’t a “bad look.” It is reasonable to expect our country to provide tests for everybody regularly during a pandemic. And I don’t think this is off topic if this post is about her.

3 Likes

Now really look at it, you’ll see the horns.

200w-2

9 Likes

Technically, after the sixth, these threads were split off from a thread topic about someone who doesn’t lie to our faces having a lighthearted moment at work (how many times do I have to repeat this?) .

When folks can’t manage to stay on topic, the mods’ recourse is to migrate those responses somewhere else, like here.

11 Likes

derry-girls-sister-michael-christ

6 Likes

She’s Joe Biden’s person. Some of us may enjoy her responses from time to time; but I didn’t vote for her or hire her.

19 Likes

But see, we’re just like those Qanon people, who just blindly follow our dear leaders no matter what!?! We should be like the people who are “independent” and realize that both sides are bad - the centrist, corporate democratic side and the hardcore fascist side known as the GOP! /s

12 Likes

Sorry, I phrased it poorly. I meant she is OUR White House Press Secretary, meaning she works for us.

1 Like

Christmas comes early! You win this gif!

giphy

5 Likes

What are Butter emails?

1 Like

XRYMPtx

17 Likes

Stephen Colbert Lol GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

14 Likes

I don’t care what anyone says, this woman told that tRump orange bag o shit that he was Putins’ puppet to his ugly mug. She’s Ok in my book.

15 Likes

I guess for some, watching a smart AF woman sparkle at her job in real time is just too much to handle. Deal with it.

14 Likes

Don’t forget that time he wore a tan suit.

17 Likes

Oh the humanity!

15 Likes

I don’t know if you ever got your answer: it’s a reference to “…but her emails” which became something of a poster child for whataboutism after the Trump campaign continually defended their heinous deeds by barking about Clinton’s emails having been stored on a private, rather than government, server.

In this thread’s context I guess we’re being asked not to be amused by a Jen Psaki clip because she’s been known to say things that are not amusing.

5 Likes

Jen was right, everybody needs to STFU and get vaccinated, also Fox News should not be demanding free anything from the government

7 Likes