By tweet, Trump fires top election security official Chris Krebs. Twitter adds a fact-check label to the lies.

Yeah. He’s still a president and (regrettably) entitled to protection against assissination attempts.

"The President’s decision to fire Director Krebs makes America less safe.

The safety of America is not even in Trump’s alleged mindset. Keeping his job by whatever means possible is all that matters to him now. Never forget that when he is booted all sorts of immunities are no longer in play and the chance of, at the very least, prosecution for bank and tax fraud are imminent in NY. Of course his federal tax prosecution could follow too but I doubt that the feds, under any administration, will have the balls to press those charges to their logical conclusion. In an ideal world, he would be spending next winter in a small concrete room at Fort Leavenworth. I can only hope…

2 Likes

I heard something about this this morning. Sounds like they’re thinking about it, and including a delay so they can pick it right up if he refuses to leave office Jan. 20th.

5 Likes

Reckon in the future Congress will ban tweeting National Security on any media platform.

Of course after they (deep state) lock down 'Hillary’s email?

Twitter needs to up their game.

Trumpshit

4 Likes

For less than two months of lame duckery, and in on a #25, he can be Acting President and like it. (He might. It’ll stick out in the history books.)

1 Like

But of course. Just noodling on what Trump might be fearful of (all things considered).

Mark Hammill had the nice ‘Fired for reporting honestly’ reply.
That last one in OA sounds like the killer reply of Krebs refusing to concede his job, which is awesome with extra sauce.

The Senate will be holding the nopesauce note pretty hard as it is, getting a State Department back, deprecating DHS or just ICE, so holding hearings…not as cool as somehow agreeing 2/3 to burn the GOP apparatchik until there’s time to really agree to never speak of it again.

7 Likes
3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.