Cambridge Analytica's key staffers formed a new company that's working on Trump 2020

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/06/15/branding-exercise.html

7 Likes

15 Likes

I’m shocked it took them that long.
Is Robert Mercer a backer, I wonder?

8 Likes

Mailing bombs is still illegal, right? Asking for a friend…

7 Likes

Flies attracted to the stench of shit? Color me surprised.

10 Likes

Cronies gonna crone.

10 Likes

I have a bigger nightmare that it will be Pence running for re-election in 2020 if history is repeating itself

trump can be defeated and going through that motion properly via elections would redeem the nation, but in an alternative (likely fantasy) time-line where he is impeached or resigns, everyone would convince themselves that “pence is not so bad” because it would be so hard to get bad things to stick to him (he’s actually far far worse than trump policy-wise and very dangerous)

dems better put up someone young and untarnished, we need Obama 2.0 to put a dent in fixing these four years

3 Likes

so…fb won’t be using the revolving doors

1 Like

Hey you know what would be neat? If you go there, maybe you can see their Code of Ethics on the wall!

2 Likes

They need to update their corporate filings if the named person is now President.

2 Likes

These scumbag outfits always work the same way: when exposed for what they are just change the name. See also Blackwater/Xe/Academi.

13 Likes

how hard can it be?832b6bf62666591796ff5869a5f00358901f54fa5e5b8cad9199288ec0b5a5cc

2 Likes

As I recall Ford lost the 1976 election. We can’t afford complacency but running an unpopular former VP in the wake of his predecessor’s forced resignation wouldn’t be a great position for the GOP either.

2 Likes

Ford did not have the advantage of massive Republican gerrymandering.

1 Like

Time to look for their next couple of shell companies. It must be easier to find one than to set one up…

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0326.html

3 Likes

It should be interesting running a campaign from prison.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.