Campus cop orders students to scribble over penis on a "free speech ball"

Even when I was a kid, I was puzzled why supposedly hetero guys seem to love looking at penises? I still kind of don’t get it.

5 Likes

Yeah, if only my boys in class were that clever.

5 Likes

You know, I’d rather everyone change their behavior to make my job easier too. I’m just not given a gun to carry when I “ask”.

6 Likes

Don’t worry, you’ll always be her “beige nubbin”.

3 Likes

Authoritarians gonna authoritate.

6 Likes

Well, then my husband and three older brothers are lying, too? :wink:

Actually, I suspected it was my smart rocker dude, who seemed to be going through a phase. I got a cryptic apology from him the next year after he was busted for smoking pot.

My eldest son, on some social media thing, has a chat group that they have called “penis-chatter” or something similar. I asked him if it was a homosexual group. He said “No!, of course not”. I then asked him if any girls were in the chat group.

6 Likes

Purple Urchin? (with poor quality gonads)

5 Likes

I agree completely that it is an ongoing issue. I was more making the point of an extreme viewpoint that seeing a scribbled penis somehow is a traumatizing situation. Which it shouldn’t be. and also that the cop really wasn’t a dick about it (pun intended) and more just wanted to avoid a more troubling situation before it happened.

1 Like

Also appropriate.

2 Likes

I have updated the list.

8 Likes

We need more penis in free speech media, balls especially.

1 Like

Excuse me, but it’s called “The Green” now.

1 Like

What gets on the front page of the newspaper is an editorial decision by the editor, and has no bearing whatsoever on what agents of the state can restrict people from saying.

2 Likes

Won’t someone think of the children !

How will they ever learn to draw cartoon penises properly unless we adults show them how.

3 Likes

Are you telling me you’ve never heard of the Nuremberg Penis Rallies???

3 Likes

Reichspenisnacht?

7 Likes

I hope this doesn’t morph into another Hitler’s genitalia thread. Yes there was one.

4 Likes

Only one?

3 Likes