Can you guess what they found this anti-gay conservative Republican doing with another man?

When I read the headline this morning, I knew it would pop up on BB. Rob is bloody right.
This behaviour harms people, it only starts with the likes of Goodman, and it apparently never ends.

5 Likes

Yelling “Oh God!” over and over can be a kind of prayer.

13 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

21 Likes

Hmmmmm… :confused:

I’mma say… he explored the Realms of Hot Man Love right there in the office like any ordinary curious anti-gay conservative Republican is wont to do.

Uh…yeah, that sounds like what coulda happened. One thing’s for certain, he’s much better informed on the subject now.

:confetti_ball: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :rainbow: :tada:

I hope at least one of them got their prayers answered! wink wink

Good idea for a GPU animation demo that results in one being dressed down by a quietly appalled Hayao Miyazaki.

4 Likes

Not worksafe.

4 Likes

You are referring to the “Log Cabin Republicans” , yes?

3 Likes

Closet-sized kind of small? That’s the problem right there.

3 Likes

Audrey… Farber…?

Were they trying to make lions gay?

https://youtu.be/997CnhOlodQ

3 Likes

a million-to-one doc

2 Likes

Do you think this guy, on some level, wanted to get caught? Because I can’t think of many things much stupider than commiting in your workplace the very acts you’ve been railing and legislating against.

6 Likes

Or they can just be garden-variety bigots who have dived deep into their own hatreds. Saying that every virulent outspoken homophobe is secretly a closeted LGBT individual takes the animus off of individual straight people’s own bigotry.

What? Wasn’t that a hard man is good to find?

5 Likes

I had an office once in that building. Not only was there the usual door lock for the computer room, since it was inside the computer room, it also had a locking door.

I’m just flabbergasted.

Its a big tent

1 Like

There’s a snakes and ladders joke in this, I just know it.

1 Like

Most aren’t, but there are enough cases where the virulent homophobe is actually deeply closeted and self-loathing LGBTQ person, to keep the stereotype going.

Orson Scott Card is pretty much the canonical example of this. (That is, he seems really, really obviously gay or bisexual, but he’s so deep in the closet he’s having tea with Mr. Tumnus. It still leaks out in his writings.)

1 Like

Say what you will about this sad heartless coward, but he’s got amazing skin!!!