Can you guess what they found this anti-gay conservative Republican doing with another man?

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/11/18/can-you-guess-what-they-found.html

9 Likes

Consensually voting Democrat? :smiley:

17 Likes

They were merely engaged in a friendly round of spin the pickle… with their good friend, Mr. Rococo?

13 Likes

They say a Goodman is hard to find. I guess they forgot to look in the closet.

25 Likes

The beast with two backs!

1 Like

Welp, I don’t have much more to say here.

8 Likes

Another destructive conservative closet-case cliche, and a predatory one at that. Openly gay Republicans would be ashamed of how “on the nose” Goodman’s behaviour is.

12 Likes

Maybe Trump secretly likes Obama-era policies?

1 Like

Fixing the cable?

6 Likes
8 Likes

I’ve been to the Ohio state house a couple of times for work; state reps offices are really small. Not sure just what the fellow was thinking if he was hoping for discretion.

5 Likes

Doesn’t anybody knock anymore? sheesh

I just think it is becoming a rule of thumb for me: if someone is outlandishly stridently, loudly anti-X (for almost any value of X) then you can be pretty sure they are engaging in X (often X+Y+Z) privately, or in this guy’s case, semi-privately.

Hey maybe this is what they mean by all that mumbo jumbo about public/private partnerships. or did I miss an s there? an extra l? pubic/privates? Me primate, me so horny!

9 Likes

Can you guess what they found this anti-gay conservative Republican doing with another man?

Was they praying the gays away?

17 Likes

Wait, so Trump is secretly engaging in human decency?

4 Likes

I hear one of the guys was on his knees.

10 Likes

I don’t care about your private life and what his name is. I came here to see Nancy… I mean Mrs. Haber.

4 Likes

Two guys? Check.
Knees? Check.
Praying? Not so much…

9 Likes

Congratulations, you found the exception that proves the rule.

7 Likes

I think “flesh jenga” would actually be pretty gruesome.

8 Likes

Playing pinochle? It was pinochle, wasn’t it.

Swine.

1 Like