Canadian Parliament approves final bill to legalize cannabis

Oh Canada! I love you! Except for the gad damn Montreal Canadiens! I don’t love you. From, a Boston Bruins fan.

Cheech & Chong actually did a bit about this on the Colbert show, on how you can’t do rebellious humor about something that’s gone mainstream

Re: provincial growing ban - there was always language specifying that provinces can choose how many plants an individual can grow, but there was a proposed amendment to the bill to specifically clarify that province can set that number at zero to ban growing. That amendment got smacked down, so as near as I can tell, this is going to get resolved by the courts when a province tries to penalize someone for growing

Manitoba and Quebec have already opted out of legalizing home cultivation. And they think there will be a roadside sobriety test. Here in Oregon where it’s legal, we’ve determined that there is no such test.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/don-t-proclaim-the-legislation-until-roadside-cannabis-screening-in-place-manitoba-justice-minister-1.4715132

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.