Candace Owens says the Munchkins in The Wizard of Oz are performing a “satanic ritual” (video)

OUT: “Godless liberals”
IN: “Actual Demons”

10 Likes

got it. and always was. all satanists. proof; 83 year old film. /s

I mean, there are certain things which bother me in the wizard, but satanic rituals would be the least of those. if at all.

5 Likes

How do you know Oz runs by the same set of laws as the US? :thinking:

4 Likes

But she was in control of that bucket of dihydrogen monoxide that was used to kill the other witch…

c9d0d019dbc72f893de308cb42243a1d

You can see how the Oz justice system works in the beginning of this clip:

4 Likes

As if no one in her audience hasn’t seen that movie dozens of times…
Let the gaslighting begin!

Well, when Lord Dampnut croaks, you are gonna see no end of dancing for reasons that are obvious to rational people… no imaginary deities involved.
Just the self-proclaimed one.

If it makes you feel better, we will be trying to summon the Devil to haul off one of his servants. Just like we will for you & the rest of your ilk.

7 Likes

How does anybody take any of this seriously?

7 Likes

“Satanic” ???

They killed a witch.

6 Likes

Exactly, As right winger culture war bibble-babble goes this is really lame.

8 Likes

Maybe she just smoked a doobie and watched The Dark Side Of The Rainbow or The Wizard Of Floyd.

Those two combined can really freak you out for the first time and then you just giggle.

7 Likes

In other very important breaking news from 90-year-old films, King Kong was pushed!

6 Likes

I’m not sure about the laws in OZ but as far as its proximity to the US it is just a balloon ride from Kansas to get her back home.

7 Likes

I mean, for some people, it’s literally a short walk to another country… my niece lives like half an hour from Canada, but the laws are somewhat different there, and it’s not even a mythical land…

6 Likes

Wasn’t a very effective satanic ritual. Dorothy had to go all the way to a gaslighting jerk while towing along 3 grown men who acted like children. She should have at least been given a demonically speedy ride or something if the ritual couldn’t return her on the spot.

7 Likes

What a freakin’ ding dong that wretched woman is.

13 Likes

They’re called Munchkins (it’s not hard!) Is this a prelude to her next beloved film takedown? (hope she knows all the “shady Wonka/Grandpa Joe” memes have already been done).

9 Likes

I really don’t get the insertion of Ompa Loompas. I don’t think anyone would confuse the two. That’s like mentioning Sherriff Roscoe P Coltrane in context of the Fast and the Furious.

8 Likes

… with rancid oleo.

7 Likes

AUGH! It really reeks of “oh those little persons*, they’re all the same” :rage:
*No doubt she’d have some other term in mind

8 Likes

The MAGA crowd probably just got confused about which side they’re supposed to be rooting for after years of hearing how progressives are always going on witch hunts.

(Note: one way you know this is an American story is that the guy without the brains was the one packing an actual revolver.)

14 Likes

Even that wouldn’t get her manslaughter. Even involuntary manslaughter requires that a reasonable person could have foreseen the danger, and I never saw anything that indicated she had any reason to believe dousing someone in water was potentially fatal.

The most she could get would likely be assault. Of course, IANAL so take this for what it’s worth. I’d love to see Legal Eagle’s take on this.

6 Likes