Capitol cops shut down Tucker Carlson's fake riot concerns in a one minute montage

Originally published at: Capitol cops shut down Tucker Carlson's fake riot concerns in a one minute montage | Boing Boing

11 Likes

Unfortunately Mr. Carlson doesn’t want to know the answers to his questions.

He asks them merely to muddy the waters and to plant the doubts. He knows many of his viewers have made up their minds anyway, and seeks to give them hope that they are right.

I suspect that History will judge Mr. Carlson to have been a poor American at best, and a terrible human no matter what.

45 Likes

24 Likes

Carlson is simply a cowardly little boy yelling taunts at the crowd knowing his big boy bullies will swarm around him if anyone tries to lay a hand on him. It would be sweet to see little tucker facing such a mob of hate that these capital cops dealt with. He doesn’t have it in him to face the real world.

26 Likes

If he could only figure out where he put his gardening tools.

23 Likes

Oh, I’d say that there’s only one tool in that shed, and it’s better left there than going anywhere else…

31 Likes

Where was the Loch Ness Monster during the January 6th Insurrection and why hasn’t the MSM reported on it?

18 Likes

Why is it that to this very day… ::frown:: and I’m sure other perfectly rational people would like to know… ::furrowed brow:: why Mr. Carlson has not come… out… and stated plainly… ::confused look:: whether or not he ate paint chips as a kid. ::face like you just realized it wasn’t a fart:: I’m just asking questions.

19 Likes

We all watched it happen.

We have the video, much of it shot by the perpetrators themselves.

Trump organized a rally, told people they had to “fight like hell”, then those people went to the Capitol building and did just that.

That we even have to spend time arguing it shows how pointless American political discourse has become-- one side is dismissing clearly documented facts with nothing more than conjecture.

15 Likes

Hippo Violation!

13 Likes

Wait, are you saying Tucker Carlson was violated by a hippo or that he violated a hippo. ‘Cause that could go either way. And there’s more evidence for either one than the shit he’s peddling.

10 Likes

A question has just arisen for me;
Did he borrow those pants or have them “professionally distressed?”

1 Like

Nah, they just watched 10 minutes of his show and looked that way.

8 Likes

“There is some confusion as to who exactly was at the Capitol on January 6.”

No.

No there isn’t Tucker.

5 Likes

More pointedly, it’s not even about answers. It’s about ratings. If he for one moment thought truth would serve his need for ratings, he’d have truthful answers for anything and everything that could bring in that sweet sweet ad revenue.

It seems confusion and doubt sells more pillows.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.