Capitol riot defendant claims he was beaten by correctional officer

Originally published at: Capitol riot defendant claims he was beaten by correctional officer | Boing Boing

7 Likes

While it shouldn’t happen to anyone, welcome to something non whites don’t have to attempt an insurrection to receive.

38 Likes

“Ciiiiiircle of liiiiiiiiife…”

10 Likes

Welcome to reality Mr. Asshole! This is the real USA, not White Privilege USA, that USA is no longer available to you, you have to re-apply for a seat at the big table.

2-Jerry-Maguire-quotes

21 Likes

Bristol, PA, eh? I guess this is what they call The Bristol Stomp.

4 Likes

What are the Vegas odds on which asshole(s) will actually suffer repercussions for their actions.

1 Like

While I feel no remorse for this idiot, abuse by corrections officers is a serious crime and needs to be investigated and prosecuted.

18 Likes

Those “blue” lives matter only as long as those, in blue, oppress people of color.

9 Likes

He just got a teeny-tiny taste of what it’s like to NOT have White privilege shielding his ass for once.

That said, it doesn’t make the abuse by the corrections officer acceptable or “okay” by any means, obvs.

10 Likes

I’m not crying, you’re… ok, neither of us are crying. I’m guessing when these insurrectionists go up the river they’re not going to have it easy in the big house.

depends how serious Merrick Garland is about prison reform.

Assuming we can trust the word of a terrorist insurrectionist as to the source of alleged injuries, i am willing to say the guards should not do that.

Also, I feel the appropriate amount of sorrow on his behalf.

8 Likes

This should be investigated thoroughly and anyone involved should be locked up as needed. Any correction officer comfortable doing this probably beats other prisoners as well. That being said, I won’t exactly be shedding any tears over this particular instance.

1 Like

“viciously and savagely” beaten

Isn’t that redundant?

Also, cue the world’s smallest violin.

I wonder if the dude has opinions on social media regarding how police treat people of color hurrmmmm

1 Like

The guards were just following Trump’s instructions on how to treat prisoners.

2 Likes