Newly released video shows pro-Trump terrorist stalk and beat cop during U.S. Capitol

Originally published at: Newly released video shows pro-Trump terrorist stalk and beat cop during U.S. Capitol | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Another successful training exercise for Domestic White Terrorists.

16 Likes

Dude doesn’t belong in prison. He belongs in a tiny hole under the prison.

10 Likes

This is disgusting, but I can’t help feel a little glee when I see some rage monster punch someone’s helmet. I hope he broke a couple bones doing that.

12 Likes

I wonder if they have a blue line flag on their pickup, or perhaps hanging from a porch?

17 Likes

Projection you can set your watch to.

19 Likes

“But…but…I thought being a white male made me invisible to all the cameras when I was breaking the law. So unfair!”

13 Likes

I assume he will argue it was self defense because the cop bumped into him.

6 Likes

Where is that Congressman who says the events of the 6th are just normal Tourist ?
Wonder what he thinks of this video?

9 Likes

Damn. I’m a white dude - if I punch a cop I get beaten, tased, and maybe shot. If I was black and did that I’d just be shot dead, and the cop would get a medal.

This cowardly POS pleads “not guilty”.

11 Likes

It not funny.
Last year I had to visit the Courthouse , and I saw two cops in Body armor pulling people out of the line for the Metal Detector to pat down.
Almost all were black .
One of them was the Black Female Judge with whom I had a appointment with.

11 Likes

It turns out that the loud lady did not, in fact, have his back.

It also seems like it takes a particular kind of mind to punch someone in the helmet.

10 Likes

Somehow I don’t think that cat pawing the officer did after the initial battery was a trained defensive technique. Clearly offensive not defensive but the weakness of effort illustrates how stretched the officers were that day.

1 Like

Send all these clowns to Gitmo for their sentences.

7 Likes

Perhaps she was confusing “have” with “stab”? Big words are hard.

3 Likes

The stories I would like to see and am not seeing is how prisons are going to handle rehabilitation, education, and reintegration for white terrorists. They’re not going to be in prison forever. Many of them not even for very long at all. How are they going to ensure that this isn’t a pipeline into further radical violent mobs, many of them white supremacist?

9 Likes

Blue lives matter until they don’t, apparently.

9 Likes

“New Jersey gym owner”

::Shocked face::

We had gym owners defying Covid lockdowns, fighting with all sorts of local governments. There were plenty of stories of gym owners locked out or having utilities shut off for opening and allowing customers in without masks, because “ma freedum”. What is it that gym owner=asshole lately?

9 Likes

Seeing stuff like this makes me cringe when I see people post “ACAB”. Plenty of cops are pricks but the Trumpanzees were wrong to physically assault them.

3 Likes
8 Likes