Newly released video shows pro-Trump terrorist stalk and beat cop during U.S. Capitol

Would give him something to think about for a few weeks, if nothing else.

3 Likes

Something tells me that thinking isn’t his strong suit. Especially long-term.

6 Likes

All blue lives matter, but some matter more than others.

6 Likes

My guess is some gym owners were always like this but played nice in effort to take anyone’s cash.

Now the alpha worshiping crowd is booming and they are capitalizing on the moment.

5 Likes

I’d love to be wrong, but innumerable police recruiters’ll probably be waiting outside the prison gates, fighting each other over the potential new hires.

3 Likes

Typical asshole jock testosterone poisoning.

5 Likes

DOJ released at least one other video - see at rolling stone:

A rioter in the other video is a similar story - unleashes violence on camera - pleads not guilty:

One portion of the video used by prosecutors in the case against Thomas Webster, a former Marine and retired New York City police officer, shows Trump’s mob and Webster pushing, cursing, and threatening Capitol Police officers. Webster, while wielding a flagpole, can be seen taunting and then rushing one officer as he’s thrown to the ground. Webster has pleaded not guilty to all charges.

I wonder if they would do better pleading guilty and explaining “trump made me do it” vs the gaslight defense “I’m innocent, you can see it plainly in the video”.

7 Likes

I’m betting that it’s pretty safe to say that a lot of these assholes are already involved with white supremacist groups…

Pretty sure it’s just going to be a transition from their local group to the Aryan Brotherhood…

5 Likes

It’s the ultimate “I didn’t know the speed limit” defense.

“I believed (still do) that the election was being stolen, and I was fighting to defend the USA and the constitution.”

Officer writing you a ticket: ignorance of the law is no defense.

5 Likes

What’s up with the virtue signalling “I have your back” lady?

1 Like

All these officers have batons at their side or even in their hands. You never once see them use them. I wonder what would have happened if they had used the tactics they use at every other demonstration.

5 Likes

At literally any other demonstration there would have been more than six of them.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.