Capitol rioter admits to two new felonies while representing himself in court

Originally published at: Capitol rioter admits to two new felonies while representing himself in court | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Gilbert Gottfried Trick GIF

15 Likes

Speaking as a community college instructor I have to ask “exactly what does that judge think we do here?”

57 Likes

No worries there, Brandon.

30 Likes

And also it’s not something I want to be sharing with my future children."

yikes-gif

40 Likes

Give pats on the back, apparently… I’ll be patting the backs of my students in an hour or so…

29 Likes

And the fake beard doesn’t do that?

24 Likes

Something, something Stupid Games…yada, yada…

Sassy Taylor Swift GIF by One Chicago

10 Likes

13 Likes

I’m sooooo okay with them being their real selves here; let the public see how utterly stupid these people are, and then let them decide if this is the hill they really want to die on.

30 Likes

Then I guess it’s a good thing you didn’t admit to it on record, under oath, in a court of law during a highly publicized trial.

26 Likes

And the public saw how utterly stupid the Capitol Rioters were, and behold, the public thought them very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day. And Q exposed himself to them, and they were much impressed. And so it was they chose the Hill on which they gladly would die.

20 Likes

Truly a defendant only a prosecutor could love.

25 Likes

“‘I do regret potentially smoking what may have been weed,’ he said. ‘I think that discredits me and makes me look stupid to a lot of people.’”

To me “potentially smoking what may have been weed” is the least stupid thing this guy has done.

26 Likes

That is actually a knit beard/hat combo.

Nothing says “I have legitimate grievances with the government” like wearing a hat meant to be a visual joke on the ski slopes.

/s

14 Likes

My experience at a CC is that, unlike High School, the people attending want to be there and learn something.

24 Likes

Also unlike a criminal trial in that respect.

23 Likes

They are (or were) good enough for BoingBoing:

10 Likes

I bought a similar cap for my brother-in-law several years ago, it’s not a bad product.

4 Likes

since nobody is going to willingly reproduce with him, I believe he has just admitted to planning rape.

4 Likes