Capitol rioter admits to two new felonies while representing himself in court

Well, I suppose he is at least serving a useful purpose by providing law schools the world over with a perfect example of why it is not a good idea to represent oneself AND why it is often best to advise defendant clients not to give evidence.

7 Likes

“Fellows put his foot in his mouth not once but twice by admitting he committed two additional felonies”

He’s not only proud of that, he’s smug about it too…

5 Likes

Stupid is as Stupid Does

21 Likes

You love to see it. I just hope they actually charge him with the crimes he admitted to on the stand, otherwise what’s the point?

I think you mean…

And the fact that he doesn’t recognize that damns him even further…

Well, he may want to be there - he seems pretty confused about the point of it, after all.

10 Likes

“Bad idea” to represent himself? Bad ideas are apparently his brand.

3 Likes

Et tu, Cornelius?!
yukoncornelius-thumb-400x278-97624

14 Likes

Plus he smoked it, and still isn’t sure it was weed?

8 Likes

I think his overall pattern of moronic behavior is what makes him look stupid, not the weed.

4 Likes

Well, at least the death of expertise is biting this one doofus in the rear. He knows better than all those high-falutin’ lawyers!

For the love of god, put this bastard in prison before he has a chance to reproduce. Just having him for a father would be child abuse.

3 Likes

To be fair, he didn’t confess to the weed-smoking during the trial. He did that as part of a local news interview that aired on television. Y’know, the most confidential place in the world.

6 Likes

Don’t care as long as they actually die.

Raise the average IQ a bit, and keep the rest of us from dealing with the consequences of their (continued) stupid actions.

“Eh, you know how it is. I was already pretty high on speed at the time, so …”

1 Like

bUt tHEir reALly antIfA Crsis aCtoRs!!1!!!11!one

/s

1 Like

Destroy Burn It Down GIF by Nicole

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.