Capitol rioter arrested after bragging to potential Bumble date: "I did storm the capitol"

Originally published at: Capitol rioter arrested after bragging to potential Bumble date: "I did storm the capitol" | Boing Boing

5 Likes

I loooove this new version of cat fishing. This dope is far from the only one to go down this way. Dumbass.

13 Likes

I, too, often brag to dates about my recent criminal activity, especially moments of insurrection and violence.

Bumble… perfectly named app for this numb nut.

14 Likes

Someone was actually interested in having carnal knowledge with that goon? Shocking…

4 Likes

I don’t want to hear his elevator pitch either.

6 Likes

Rocket freakin’ surgeons one and all.

7 Likes

Replace “bear” with “fascist.”

d58e619f52ecf25273424db79b8e72bf

8 Likes

Are we sure the match declined because of the insurrection and not the Wolverine cosplay?

7 Likes

Thanks, I just shot hot coffee out’a my nose. But I can breath little better nasally, Hmmmm…

6 Likes

If the admission to being a criminal didn’t mark this genius as not being a match for her, his demands that his future wife focus only on “Kinder, Küche, Kirche” would have enured that she dropped him.

9 Likes

Dumb fuck from Bumblefuck seeks Bumble fuck, gets humbled, fucked.

14 Likes

Why is a Trump-loving Republican on Bumble anyhow?

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

8 Likes

Women friends state the interview process to weed out nonviable prospects is daunting, but one says that because it’s so necessary to weed out so many pinheads, the net is initially wide based on appearance, but continually narrows. I think it’s kind of like how I’m open to eating wild mushrooms, but only eat two species. In this analogy I can’t tell by sight which is delicious and which causes organ failure, I’d have to have a series of interviews with each mushroom I’m considering. Women end up talking to a lot of toadstools.

8 Likes

Hmmm, stay safe out yonder.

6 Likes

Neither Parler nor Mike Lindell’s site have gone live with their hook-ups section yet?

I have the perfect name for that section of Lindell’s site: Racist Pillow Talk.

9 Likes

I hope that the person who turned him in got a major boost to their rating on Bumble.

6 Likes

9 Likes

I came here to say that. I guess he, uh, bumbled his way into jail.

2 Likes

It’s a pun on ‘the birds and the bees,’ IIRC.

4 Likes

Ah, that makes sense. I thought it was the other kind of bumble. You know, the ones that bounce.

4 Likes