Capitol rioter gets bail revoked for talking about the size and prowess of his penis

I just realized the front of that car looks like its smiling with the tongue sticking out.

3 Likes

“I tried really hard to avoid having to lock you up.”

Has there ever been a better definition-by-example of white privilege?

12 Likes

3bf7c2277acdcedfdf3a5705a64ee1a7eb0cfccce05ea255d893a557f81e112d

12 Likes

At least he’s self-aware.

Many of us who were around during the antiwar protests 50+ years ago had disrespect for government institutions as one of our guiding principles. One could use that to maybe understand (if not justify) his slimy behavior, were it not for the fact that despite his boomery appearance he is apparently only 26 years old.

1 Like

Don’t insult the Wienermobile!

I’ve smiled at this one so hard I thought my face would break, and I wasn’t even tripping.
wienermobile
It lives at the henry ford Museum.

I once saw it driving up Grand River Ave (I immediately recognized it, as opposed to the more modren models) one bright sunny day. Seeing “our” Wienermobile in the wild made it much brighter and sunnier.

8 Likes

This was a real dick move on the judge’s part.

That explains it.

Let’s hope this goober rejects the deal & insists on a trial. I hope he insists on acting as his own attorney in this scenario.
Prosecutors would rather not go thru the trouble & tend to throw the book at people who decline a plea deal.

6 Likes

It looks like lying was against the terms of his bail.

4 Likes

Whats true in bars is also true in court. Bragging about the size of your willy gets you nowhere. (Or so I’m told.)

4 Likes

How the hell did he find out his probation officer’s mother’s phone number?

3 Likes

Knowing they’ll never be president, certain aspirational USAnian males seem to be settling for being a colourful character in their own TV series.

Maybe he should be forced to wear a tee shirt with ‘TINY PENIS’ in big white letters for the foreseeable future, in public.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.