Capitol rioter's lawyer uses "Foxitis" as excuse, interrupted on zoom by another rioter: "F*ck all of y'all!"

Originally published at: Capitol rioter's lawyer uses "Foxitis" as excuse, interrupted on zoom by another rioter: "F*ck all of y'all!" | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Maybe it’s time for the Rick & Morty guys to do another one of their court transcript readings.

16 Likes

A mainstay of fascist thugs.

25 Likes

24 Likes

Affluenza.

This type of defense should by default require the defendant to pay all the court fees no matter the outcome. For being stupid and wasting the court’s time.

34 Likes

He seems nice…

7 Likes

The CNN link is broken or removed… Maybe I want to see some nice shitstorm for a change

4 Likes

On my list of people to never, ever annoy, at the very top is one profession - butcher. And just below that is judge.

I cannot determine if these fine people don’t think the judges will mess their lives, do not care, do not have enough of a life to mess? But holy crap, do not piss the judge off when you are in their court.

15 Likes

From Fox to Twinkie Defense to Dan White and then back to Tucker.

It’s like there was some common factor…

crazywalls

11 Likes

26 Likes

I see this as a further datum in the Republican project to devalue language itself. The goal of this project is to render arguments against them purposeless and pointless while they bend and break rules in the service of maintaining a minority rule. The net effect of which is to create a second tier of Americanness.

11 Likes

FIFY

11 Likes

Roger that

7 Likes

Copeland, apparently enraged by these comments, shouted, “I object.”

This is how I visualized the scene:

14 Likes

This makes Copeland Target Number One.

1 Like

“You can’t find me if I don’t want you to.”

Hey buddy… they already did.

12 Likes

Also telling the court that he might flee is not the wisest thing

17 Likes

Keep talking, dude.

9 Likes

Theory being that Speedracer sausage might be a popular seller?

4 Likes

Attorney: nervously See how severe his Foxitis is?

8 Likes