Carl's Jr's Flamin' Hot Cheetos Thickburger, seriously

Considering you can store over a Terabyte on something the size of your little fingernail and neural controlled prosthetics are in beta testing, it’s not impossible. I for one could go for a fresh set of lungs. Hell, you saw the laser guided rounds this morning, why not just slap the targeting emitter in the operators eye socket?

1 Like

Also, this…

1 Like

I have a friend whom pretty much existed on Fatburgers when we worked together in Marina Del Rey. Put an egg on it. It is the way.

Haven’t been able to bring myself to do the egg yet. But I’m a chicken & waffle convert when I previously wouldn’t have believed it’d work, so if you say the egg is worth trying, I’ll give it a shot.

ZOMG, this and then I learn about Fatburger. I’m so jealous of your fast food, USians. :envy:

For me it was always a fatburger with bacon, avocado and egg. I miss so much of the classic la food. One day we should meet for lunch at Bay Cities or johnnies pastrami.

Or acid and jumbos clown room, but @funruly has to come with.

2 Likes

Heh… gotta make sure it’s a day when Lemmy is in attendance.

Back when I was in college, and still ate meat, one of the standard choices at the dining hall was a burger with a fried egg on it. Works very well.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.