Cast photos from live-action Cowboy Bebop TV show

That’s interesting, I wasn’t aware of Ed’s original conception having only relatively recently been introduced to the wonders of the Bebop and fully accepting the uniqueness of the character within the confines of anime which, as has been pointed out, would be extremely difficult to portray in live action. The she/her pronouns are used a lot for Ed but, as you point out, fans have taken the character out of the creator’s hands by this point and put their own interpretation. Which i’m fully onboard with and would hope Netflix runs with that knowing they are going to get review bombed with the usual broflakes harping on about wokeness. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Ed was such a good character for all of the above reasons. Hacker genius, girl?, over the top behavior wise.

I’m kind of concerned with a character where gender really didn’t matter that they’re going to do something really f-ed up like trying to do a romance arc or something. Because Netflix.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.