Cat doesn't like food one bit — until human gives it just the right shape (video)

Originally published at: Cat doesn't like food one bit — until human gives it just the right shape (video) | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Mine is the same, When I put the food he waits, … until I pat his head. That the sign he can eat.

11 Likes

The cat probably has whisker sensitivity. Their human should try a plate without a lip or one that is wider, so the cat’s whiskers don’t rub the lip. Whisker sensitivity can be a big issue for some kittehs

What a polite kitty! Ours are not like that. At all. It’s taken serious work for the princess to wait until her plate is set down to eat instead of stealing someone else’s food

13 Likes

I blame Fancy Feast marketing.

6 Likes

You beat me to it; the cat probably just needs a wider bowl…

6 Likes

Yep, our oldest boy has the same problem. Either that or he’s getting us to pile up his food like a mountain to communicate something about Devil’s Tower, Wyoming…

13 Likes

It could be smell. When the cat food was stirred up, it exposed the more pungent ■■■■■ food underneath.

1 Like

Fancy feast is neither of those things–Henry the Cat, Portland, OR

5 Likes

Ok, I found the right video and all, and the ones on the Tiktok page are really cute, but am I simply somehow missing a direct link to the specific video? (I get this with every TikTok video posted, so perhaps it’s some combination of my Ad blocker and Privacy Badger?)

1 Like

I gave up looking after scrolling a bit. Is there no way to provide a direct link?

1 Like

I do same with my mashed potatoes.

1 Like
1 Like

Sci-Fi Weirdo GIF by Hollywood Suite

5 Likes

Exactly

1 Like

caitlin-doughty-■■■■■

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.