Kitty who don't fits can't sits

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/06/30/kitty-who-dont-fits-cant-s.html

7 Likes

Pull-ups really are that hard.

20 Likes

“Uh, did anyone see that? I meant to do this. Yes. Stop looking, human.”

23 Likes

Flashback: “Hang in there, baby!”

17 Likes

why shame kitty?

6 Likes

Back to the gym, kitty-kat!

17 Likes

That is a substantial gato.

10 Likes

Hipster memes before there was an Internet?

8 Likes

Marge Simpson: “Copyright 1968. Hmmm. Determined or not, that cat must be long dead. That’s kind of a downer”.

10 Likes

You know what kitty was probably thinking while hanging on, “Must…reach…highest…ledge…in…room!” :crying_cat_face:

6 Likes

That’s much better than my flashback - high school gym class during Presidential Physical Fitness season.

5 Likes

22 Likes

Good try, kitty, good try.

3 Likes

Do or do not.
There is no try.

(Apparently there is also no spoon, but that’s neither here nor there.)

5 Likes

I used to look down on people who let their cats get obese like this, but then I adopted a stray kitty a few months ago that will not stop eating.

3 Likes

Poor thing. Your kitty probably thinks every meal may be their last. Give him/her some time and he/she will eventually understand they have a forever home and will eat more accordingly… hopefully. He/she may just have a big appetite. My son once brought home a little stray gray tabby and we adopted her with our two other cats. She ate regularly when we were at home but then we went on vacation for about ten days. When we returned she was huge! My friend who was watching my cats said every time he fed them she was just ravenous and ate everything in sight. Poor thing, I think she thought we had abandoned her and she was trying to get as much food as possible while she could. I loved that little kitty to no end. My son named her Katrina from Katrina and the Waves. When he got older and moved out he gave her to me. I had her for 16 years until she passed away in 2010 on Memorial Day weekend. Her ashes on my Temple room altar.

12 Likes

Oh my god, all that calculation.

2 Likes

macka-proracun

20 Likes

“A man’s cat’s got to know his limitations.” --Detective Harry Callahan.

4 Likes

Dude…how many times have I been that cat?

1 Like