Cat prison backpack

I recemtly got a soft backpack carrier, and my cat likes it much better than her normal carrier. YMMV.

Then again, my wife has a sweatshirt with a built in cat pouch pocket that our cat likes napping in while we watch tv (and playing with the hood strings after the nap).

I have to take my little guy on a city bus to get him to his veterinarian. It seems like this thing might be a convenient (although absurd looking) method of transport.

2 Likes

5 Likes
2 Likes

I bet this idea seemed a lot funnier while the beer was being poured.

1 Like

Actually cats are easily inserted into the carrier, especially once all the surfaces are lubricated with your blood.

6 Likes

I used to babysit for a family whose cat liked to snuggle inside the back of my jacket while I was wearing it. The waist was tight enough when I zipped it up to hold him in there like some sort of purring kidney belt. Our cats would NEVER EVER have put up with that.

2 Likes

Ok, but can we talk about what’s going on down around those vent holes? Is the cat farting a lot or something?

Feline Escape Pod?

Gentle Cycle, please.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.