Catharsis

Let’s not break this lovely jeweled toy that I am. Shall we put it back in the cupboard for the evening?

4 Likes

Do you have a mouse in your pocket? Because I never took it out of the cupboard. Hope you signed a damage waiver.

1 Like

yeah, I can’t log out of that account FOR you. Sorry about that.

So this is the bee in your bonnet this week?

2 Likes

‘bee in my bonnet’ / ‘this week’

Frankly, I am not sure what sort of response you are seeking, but I see plainly the one you’re paying forward.

How can I ever be rubber if you insist on my being glue?!?!?

It was a bit of a poke. I wasn’t seeking any specific response, but I’ll back off now.

2 Likes

It didn’t tickle. It didn’t hurt. I just don’t want another degrading exchange that I am held half to blame for as I try to communicate in good faith, neutral as I can go, fool that I am. No worries.

I have no dog in this fight, but I have to agree with that particular sentiment wholeheartedly.

Lately, some members here seem to always be spoiling for a bitter argument, and I just gotta say ain’t nobody up in here nobody else’s ‘punching bag’ for them to take out their frustrations on.

Go get a stress ball or punch a pillow or something, but quit taking it out on the fucking community; we are NOT the ones who pissed in your cornflakes, boo-boo.

10 Likes

:wink:

3 Likes

Ah, I haven’t been called by that name in quite a while.

*lolz

13 Likes

This went, overnight, from being a innocuous topic to an entirely unproductive one. Not cool.

Doubly not cool: arguing with other members under the cloak of an anon stunt account. If this topic and account continue to be used this way, I will close one or both and I do not wish to do that.

Please choose a more appropriate topic (and non stunt user) if you wish to continue this debate.

10 Likes

I never wanted to start this debate. I just wanted to say my peace without degradation.

thank you for minding this @orenwolf

Whomever was playing catharsis lastnight, have the courage to PM me and confront me with whatever the issue is with me, as it strikes me as personal, and I think some discussion could offer you some perspective, and lessen the assumptions I see you making. And without public taunting… unless the anonymous public taunting is the important part to you? Be brave, take it up with me in person, I’m sure we could talk it out.

Dude, catharsis. That was a great comment, cathartically speaking. Cart-Five!

1 Like

O_O

I forgive you.

1 Like

An ass fundamentally comprises of two individual cheeks, each buttock being half a butt. The graffiti portrays an ass-and-a-half of full moon badonkadonk or 150% of the standard issue of booty.

If an ass was only one bun, it would therefore be impossible to half-ass something. In these trying times, I can understand how attractive even a quarter-keister would be.

This Callipygean Catharsis is at an end and I shall put this behind me.

5 Likes

#never eat pressed ham on full moon
-- socrates

3 Likes

So, sushi’s still alright, then?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.