Charlie Daniels warns Taco Bell about llluminati

I have had the pleasure, but that is always worthy of posting. Thumbs up for remembering it!

3 Likes

him and nugent – both people i can’t listen to any more, because they are certifiably insane bigots.

10 Likes

I ran monitors for Charlie a couple summers ago at a music festival. I worked for the audio provider, not Charlie. While I don’t remotely agree with his politics he was a consummate professional, kind, and easy to work with. The same for his band and crew.

Plus I got to hold the fiddle. :slight_smile:

22 Likes

That’s pretty neat.

4 Likes

Relax Mr. Daniels, the Illuminati know where you live.

5 Likes

They all started lookin real suspicious at him
And he jumped up and said “Now just wait a minute Jim!
You know he’s lying I been living here all of my life!”

“I’m a faithful follower of Brother John Birch
And I belong to the Antioch Baptist Church.
And I ain’t even got a garage, you can call home and ask my wife!”

2 Likes

I love taco cats! They’re sweet n’ spicy!

4 Likes

Can’t link it on copyright grounds, but there is a more apt secret society for a Gentleman such as Mr. Daniels. The Inebriati.

Ha, I’ve always been a fan of Uneasy Rider but never explored his other stuff from the period. Brilliant, and I learned today about Martha Mitchell!

1 Like

And 100% too much Michael Anthony.

That voiceover sure sounds like Ken Nordine, anyone know if that is the real deal or a copycat? (tacypoc - not as cool as tacocat ; )

1 Like

No, no, no… you’re thinking of the Guild of Calamitous intent:

3 Likes

In that it exists as a real thing, yes. That’s entirely true.

4 Likes

Obligatory Devil Went Down to Georgia joke:

17 Likes

That’s crazy! Everyone knows that the Illuminati are into hip hop, not rock.

2 Likes

I saw Charlie perform in Lewisburg, TN a few years back. He kept talking about “a darkness creeping into the White House” referring to Obama, and made jokes about how hard it is to kick “them” out once “they’ve” moved in. Which seemed like an obvious racial joke about evicting African-Americans. The worst part was the crowd was into it. Every thinly disguised racist remark and lie (“He’s trying to make it illegal to salute the flag”) was greeted with cheers. It was so weird to be enjoying a show, then suddenly see it turn into an Infowars rally.

11 Likes

“The Illuminati is not a frivolous subject”
On the contrary, Charlie - that’s all it is.

5 Likes

Hey! They got Van Zant from Skynyrd for that whole “hand guns are made for killing”

1 Like

Add: Hank “Are You Ready For Some Football?” Williams Jr. to the insane bigot pile. Remember that Hank was so very upset that Speaker Boehner played golf with the satanic Obama.

Wouldn’t know. I only listened to him when I was ready for some football.

4 Likes

Meh his music sucks anyway.

2 Likes