Charlie Sheen & Whoopi Goldberg are in a new '9/11' movie and the trailer is crap-tacular

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/07/21/charlie-sheen-whoopi-goldber.html

too soon?

15 Likes

Charlie Sheen has been making bank off this tragedy for years. He’s a 9/11 Truther.

12 Likes

Charlie Sheen & Whoopi Goldberg are in a new ‘9/11’ movie…

Let me stop you there.

Why?

24 Likes

19 Likes

Wow, the producer’s pie charts are going to be crazy wrong about this one. Who the hell is going to sit through this?

6 Likes
6 Likes

Starring a new direct-to-red-box production.

5 Likes

It’s like a Sharknado version of 9/11 except that Sharknado has the benefit of being fiction and having a cyborg Tara Reid.

7 Likes

I puked a little on that one. Is it drinking time yet?

11 Likes

I couldn’t watch more than 20 seconds of it. Too soon.

8 Likes

Well, that was enough for me. Don’t need to see that now.

6 Likes

You had me at Luis Guzman.

10 Likes

I cant help but think that those who felt a sense of nationalistic pride after 9/11, are right now full of Donald Trump’s triumph, they don’t need another movie. And for tbe rest of us, 9/11 is when this shitstorm began. It will always be too soon.

18 Likes

I like Gina Gershon. I wonder if she gets to dance in this one, like Showgirls.

5 Likes

Uh, what about Gina Gershon and Luis Guzman!? This thing is packed with stars!

Also, it’s super lame that they added sound fx to the planes slamming into the buildings… At least I assume they did.

Also, I don’t think that’s how elevators work.

5 Likes

Trump Supporter DVD Shelf:
United 93
American Sniper
13 hours
Black Hawk Down
The Fountainhead

I started building this list and realized these whackadilies have of course already done it for me: http://www.conservapedia.com/Essay:Greatest_Conservative_Movies

13 Likes

Too soon. Please wait until I’m dead before making this kind of garbage.

18 Likes

based on the comments here, I’ll pass on this. I do something else like light myself on fire or wrestle a polar bear…

9 Likes

Internal Server Error
Apache/2.2.23 (Unix) mod_hive/5.5 mod_ssl/2.2.23 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at www.conservapedia.com Port 80

RHEL 5 is ten years old. Thats what I call conservative system administration.

9 Likes