Check out this stealth trailer for Idiocracy 2 — oh wait, it's real

Originally published at: Check out this stealth trailer for Idiocracy 2 — oh wait, it's real | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Maybe throw in some other endorsements, like an Eau de Cologne Masculinité Fragile.

24 Likes

Clearly this is a campaign designed to build a broad coalition through a well reasoned plank of policy proposals that really get at the root causes of our top societal problems. /s

EDIT: …or, maybe this is really a stealth campaign that’s trying to make Madison and Margorie look like elder statesmen by comparison.

13 Likes

Is that Trump voiceover in the beginning of the video actual audio or an impersonator doing some kind of parody of him? It’s impossible to tell anymore.

15 Likes

Assholes love me, I’m a perfect GOP candidate.

6 Likes

9 Likes

The lady in the red hoodie is his social worker? She has that well meaning, supportive facial expression.

2 Likes

For those who are interested in Idiocracy, I highly recommend this series by the QAnon Anonymous Podcast (they are critical of QAnon & investigate it), which deals with a study of the genetics of the Kallikak family, where Martin Kallikak’s legitimate children were all intelligent & had good genes but those who descended from a “tavern girl” proceeded to be dumber & dumber.

It became part of the foundation of the Eugenics movement.

It was also a completely botched study. The supposedly illegitimate son of the “tavern girl” actually turned out to be a perfectly legitimate child, among other fatal flaws in the study

Even the graphics about the study look a little like idiocracy

tumblr_ncr2t7IlSt1txoi7xo1_500

6 Likes

I caught the line “this is the hill that we die on” somewhere in there.

Animated GIF

4 Likes

That’s a cursed phrase.

Listening to video now…

“squeeze your cheeks when you sneeze”

Girl Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

5 Likes

That “rap video” was insulting to Idiocracy.

1 Like

Idiocracy gets a bad rap. (ha!)

The president was faced with an existential threat. He found the smartest person alive, asked his advice, and followed it, even when it violated his idea of “common sense”. It has little bearing on the modern GOP.

10 Likes

What’s up with the color scheme of his logo that emphasizes the “-Jewski” suffix?

2 Likes

He just might have pulled it off… if he hadn’t chosen to become a total dick:

Seriously, I see this picture and think “what the hell went wrong with this kid?”

3 Likes

I think it’s followed by a description of Biden shitting his pants? Because he’s old? :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Ryan Reynolds Ugh GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

4 Likes

That video was 1 minute and 19 seconds too long.

3 Likes

The world in Idiocracy had a functioning universal healthcare system.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.