Check out Tucker Carlson's clean, dustless workshop full of unused products

That would explain why the breaker box, wiring (and metal sheaths), and outlet are brand new and shiny. No dust, no grime, no scratches. No way anyone ever cleans that shit, and stuff like that doesn’t stay pristine – time tarnishes.

9 Likes

Maybe?

12 Likes

looks like he walked in to someone else’s shop, sat down and said “i wonder how to use this stuff?”

11 Likes

The only problem with that scenario is the “wonder” part… he’s never “wondered” anything in his whole life. “Wondering” would require some curiosity and a bit of humility, neither of which he has.

27 Likes

Check out Tucker Carlson’s clean, dustless brain full of unused products

FIFY

26 Likes

Right after the shot, he probably yelled “Get this shirt off of me! It burns us, it does! It burns!

9 Likes

53 Likes

Conservatives do this shit all the time all while trying to blast liberals as out of touch Starbucks sipping white collar plutocrats. Hell, Roy Moore got away with wearing this on stage at a campaign event.

Do not forget where Carlson got his money from. Those tin tray tv dinners people used to throw into ovens. One of the catalysts of modern day feminism according to many feminists and misogynists. So called traditionalists of that time HATED tv dinners and tried to say they will destroy the nuclear family by making food prep too convenient.

But yet, tons of folks will still fall for this piss poor empty attempt at virtue signaling.

25 Likes

Umm.

11 Likes

It’s just weird to use a breaker box as a prop.

I wouldn’t setup a workshop next to the breaker box. That’s prime shelf space. I would expect a wealthy person to have it moved.

10 Likes

That picture is way to age appropriate to the people that Roy Moore wants to date.

5 Likes

There’s only one tool those hands have ever touched…

11 Likes

I’m much more comfortable talking about workshops than philosophy, but this seems germane…

I think Tucker is at Stage 3, heading boldly into the abyss of Stage 4.

12 Likes

Hah I quick read that as I should buy a latte

21 Likes

I do seriously doubt he does much handy work around the house, but this seems like a standard photo-shoot thing. Tucker or someone cleans the place up beforehand, no different than wearing makeup.

Personally I’m a slob, so my workshop is always a wreck, but some folks are just painfully neat to the core, which in Tucker’s case says something else about him.

2 Likes

It’s an old fashion statement for conservatives, an attempt to signal seriousness and intellectualism. They inevitably drop it when they realise that the conservative base is comprised of a bunch of mouth-breathing Know-Nothings who think that bow ties are “gay”.

The pundit before Swanson who used one as his trademark was George F. Will, another effete son of the elite. He tried to counter-balance his own pseudo-intellectual air of privilege by waxing rhapsodic on baseball. It also failed to convince.

10 Likes

Points for the Hawk sticker.

3 Likes

That is the most hilariously somber ensemble of cheerleaders in history.

4 Likes

I took a quick look at my workbench, which is a disaster not worth of a photo. I did just recently finish a ton of touch up painting around the house, so I have 4 little cans of paint. all with the same label (color sticker goes on top), but they have dribbles of paint, are dented, and I sure as heck didn’t make sure the labels all were conveniently pointed towards me.

I look forward to someone identifying the Etsy store selling the squared license plate things placed all over.

4 Likes

Not all tools are created equal.
[Pause for laughter…3…2…1]

Pens and jewelers’ screwdrivers are one thing (e.g., real). Drop a #2 (Pause for laughter 3…2…1) Phillips, pliers, or drill bit and you’ll have a big crack (Pause for… ah forget it).

bowtiebabycoffeecups

6 Likes